Friday, February 27, 2009

Don't forget the Flowers

I came home tonight to find our new eight year old daughter Hannah. She seemed very excited about the day. I noticed that her foot was feeling much better despite here recent trip to the emergency room.

In my rush to return home for her birthday, a bit later than planned of course, I felt like I was forgetting something.

When I walked into the family room the first question Hannah asked was - did you get the flowers? I usually try to buy Tamara & our children flowers on the kid's birthdays. Cause I can't think of the kids without thinking of how much I love Tamara and how much of Tamara's personality is in the children I buy flowers for both. Unfortunately I totally spaced that one today

I've got one more day. The B-day party is tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Thank goodness for extra days. Happy Birthday to Hannah.