Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to Work

My time on Kurzarbeit has come to an end. I successfully interviewed today and will be placed as a consultant focusing on testing at Santander Bank in Mönchengladbach. I start work tomorrow.

I'm very excited to be back working. Although I have to admit that when CGI mentioned possible placement last week I thought - oh I wish I had a few more weeks with the kids and Tamara. It was truly fun to be with them and experience their exuberance for life and participate with them in all of their activities.

One funny note. Spencer came to me a bit concerned tonight and asked. Dad, now that you are working in Mönchengladbach, does this mean that you will be a Gladbach fan?

For that we'll have to wait and see. Right now I am a bit of a Werder Bremen fan, but I mainly just like watching well played matches.

Ah, what the heck - Go Gladbach!!!!

No comments: