Saturday, September 9, 2006

2 Weeks to Departure

Well in 2 weeks, my wife and our five children will be flying to Düsseldorf Germany to live and work. My company, CGI, has contracts with Vodafone - a cell phone company. My company helps write the software that generates the cell phone bills, creates the unique pricing plans, etc. I will be working as a software developer for CGI.

One of the most exciting or nerve wracking aspects of our move is the age of our children - Shantal, age 8; Spencer, age 7; and Hannah, age 5. These are fine ages for travel. Young and exuberant and full of energy for new things. The excitement comes in when you consider Emma, age 16 months; and Ian, age 8 days. These two will make the trip very exciting.

You can view pictures of the little tykes at the link below. By the way if you need a photographer in Salt Lake City, I know a great photographer. My sister-in-law is a professional photographer and did a fine job on Ian's first days in the hospital:
http://www.annapagephotography.com/Ianrobert/

No comments: